YOU OWN A SYSTEM THAT HELPS COMMUNITIES THRIVE
When you’re a cooperative owner, you’re investing in the future of your community. Here’s how CHS made a difference in the past year.
CHS Stewardship statistics
- 17,000 volunteer hours donated by employees
- 50 communities received grain bin safety equipment and training
- $400,000 donated to food shelves
- 8,000 youth learned about safety
- 225 scholarships for students pursuing ag careers
- $35,000 donated to improve rural mental health care training
- $1 million donated to support innovation in post-secondary ag education
Providing strength and stability to rural America
Money spent and earned through the cooperative system stays in local communities. Nearly $1 billion has been returned to local communities via patronage in the past six years.
How the co-op system helps communities
- Farmers do business with their local co-ops
- The co-op system thrives
- A portion of profits are returned to co-op owners as patronage and equity
- Owners reinvest in their communities
Learn more at cooperativeownership.com
© 2021 CHS Inc.